This is exciting news for iOS Users because Apple has released the iOS 17.2 beta and the iPadOS 17.2 update today. It was released after the launch of the iOS 17.1 software update. This update was sent to the developer for testing purposes.
Apple one day before introducing the iOS 17.1 stable update for iPhone users brought some exciting features like Music App Improvements, New Airdrop Features, Connected Cards Features, Standby Modes, etc
It looks like the new iOS 17.2 beta 1 has brought in the Journal app that Apple showed us a glimpse of back in June. This app allows users to collect different types of information about the phones available.
The test of iOS 17.2 Beta 1 in iPhone 15 Pro max shows several exciting features. First of all, there were a few bugs and scratches fixed in this update and tested positive for device health, other information about the test is currently in the process.
How to download and install iOS 17.2 beta 1
If you also want to enjoy the latest iOS 17.2 Beta 1, on your phone then you should follow these simple steps–
- Go to settings in your iPhone
- Heads on the General Section
- Click on the Software Update
- After the first few seconds of processes, and now, you can be able to find the Download And Install options, just click on them. (ID doesn’t appear, just close the setting and restart that basic process.)
- Now the phone will ask for the terms and conditions, Just press on the Agree
- Now the update will start, Wait for a few minutes to download that update.
- Once the download finishes, Just Install It
- Now you can run iOS 17.2 Beta 1 on your iPhone