As per the MacRumors Report, iOS 17.1 may released Today with several new and exciting features. Even this update will fix almost all the bugs have you seen earlier.
With this new update, you will see exciting updates like Music App Improvements, New Airdrop Features, Connected Cards Features, Standby Modes, etc As per the report, the company recently provided release candidates (RCs) for their upcoming iOS 17.1 Update. Furthermore, Apple has Released iOS 17.2 Beta 1 today, here is how you can download and install it.
iOS 17.1 Top Features
- Apple Wallet: The Latest iOS 17.1 update includes a new feature in Apple Wallet. If you are UK region then you can enjoy its features allow you to see your current account balance from your bank, as well as your deposits and payments history.
- New Photo Shuffle Features: This feature was first debuted in iOS 16 which randomly chooses your gallery photo and shows it as shuffle photos on your lock screen. At that update, it allows you to shuffle People, Nature, or Pets photos only without caring about your private photos, but in the iOS 17.1 update, it allows you to choose your specific album to show your photos on the lock screen as shuffle.
- New Airdrop Features: The new iOS 17.1 gives you a more convenient and enhanced user experience to share your files with other Apple Devices. Now additionally company has included a new feature named SharePlay, which allows you to enjoy a single media on both devices using AirDrop.
- Apple Music Upgraded: Now you can add as your favorite music as Favourte additionally \you can find that mucin in a dedicated tab. Furthermore, Apple has added an Artwork LIbrary to customize your playlist.
- Standby Changes: Apple has included enhanced features in StandBy mode. Now you can make your phone act like a smart display when it charging in Landscape Mode.
iOS 17.1: Bugs Fixed
Recently in the past update, multiple iPhone users reported that they were facing kind of bugs. Even Apple stated that they would fix all those problems in an update. Now it’s going on, The iOS 17.1 Update fixed all the bugs that appeared in the past updates. The Bugs were reported mostly–
- Display stuck while playing games.
- Display image persistence issue.
- Multiple iPhone 14 and 15 mobile faces Crash issues, fixed in this update.
- When a user is on another call, the second caller name doesn’t display, fixed in this update.
How To Download iOS 17.1 Update to Your iPhone?
- Go To Settings And Click On General
- Now Click On Automatic Update
- Go To Software Update
- Now Press On Automatic Update & turn on Download iOS Updates
- Now Turn on Install iOS Updates.
- Done! Your device will automatically update to the Latest iOS 17.1 Update