Last year, Xiaomi introduced another Flagship Killer Smartphone on a cheap budget. They introduced the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Mobile as the cheapest gaming phone ever. This mobile featured an AMOLED Display with over 450 nits peak brightness and powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 Processors.
This mobile was introduced under the 14k budget category. You can play light games without lag, and you can enjoy heavy games like PUBG, Free Fire, or Call Od Duty at low settings. In this power, we are going to share the Pros and Cons fact at the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Review. Here’s the full specification of the mobile…
Redmi Note 10 Review With Key Specifications
At this time company has decided to bring a mid-range and killer performance device for the lite gamers. It is equipped with a snapdragon 678 processor and a massive 5000mAh battery capacity. This review will help you to understand whether, is it worth or not, for you.
Display And Build Quality
The Redmi Note 10 is built-in with a plastic frame and plastic backside. The front side has a Super AMOLED panel protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The backside has a rectangular shape placed on the top left side corner to place a quad-camera setup. Alongside, the company has placed an LED Flashlight for night shooting. The company has placed the brand logo in the middle of the bottom.
On the front side, you can see a punch-hole cutout to place a front-side camera. It’s a little cutout and you can’t find the cut while you playing games or watching videos.
The right side edge has a volume rocker and a power button. With the help you can control the music and volume, and you can even set up the zoom-in and zoom-out features. With the help of the power button, you can turn off or turn on the device.
Now coming to display efficiency, the company has brought a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display panel that supports Full HD+ resolutions. You can watch movies with unique experiences because the display presents you the 450 nits type brightness and 1100 peak brightness.
Processor And Os
As for the performance, the mobile is running on the Android 11 Operating system which is also upgradable to Android 12 OS. The device is based on MIUI12.5 skin which is also upgradable to MIUI 13
The Redmi Note 10 is powered by an octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 processor which is built on an 11nm process. For better graphics rendering, the company has included an Adreno 612 GPU
As for the architecture, it has an octa-core CPU built-in with Kryo Gold and Kryo Silver cores. It has 2 cores of Kryo 460 Gold with a max clock speed of 2.2GHz and 6 cores of Kryo Silver that reach a max clock speed of 1.7GHz.
Overall, the CPU architecture and the processor capability are so powerful according to the price range. You can play lite games without any lag issues, even you can play PUBG and COD, like games on low settings smoothly.
The company has brought a quad setup on the backside including a 48Mp primary wide-angle camera, an 8Mp ultra-wide-angle camera that can cover the 108-degree area, a 2Mp macro lens, and a 2Mp depth sensor. With the help of your rear camera setup, you can shoot 4K videos at 30FPS frames, and if you want to capture 60FPS videos, then you have to reduce the resolution to 1080p videos
For making video calls and capturing front-facing vlogs, the company has brought a 13Mp front-side camera. You can shoot Full HD+ videos at 30 FPS by urging the front camera.
Battery and Sensors
Redmi Note 10 mobile is equipped with a massive battery this time. It has a powerful 5000mAh battery, that can run your phone standby mode for more than 3 modes. If you unlock the battery-saver mode, then your mobile can be live for more than a week, as the company has claimed.
To charge it, the company has sent a 33W fast charger inside the new pack and it will connect to your device via a USB Type-C connector.
To make security interesting and powerful, the company has placed a side-mounted fingerprint sensor on the power button. The fingerprint sensor works well and reads perfectly to your fingers.
Apart from this, the Redmi Note 10 features an accelerometer, gyro, compass, and Virtual proximity sensors as well. The mobile features a Dedicated Card Slot, which means you can use a dual SIM card and a micro SD card at the same time.
Redmi Note 10 Price and Configurations
As for the pricing, the Redmi Note 10 mobile is priced at Rs 13999 (approx $183) for the base variant of 4GB RAM+64GB Storage and Rs 14999 for the variant of 6GB RAM+128GB storage.
The mobile allows you to buy in Shadow Black (Onyx Gray), Frost White (Pebble White), and Aqua Green (Lake Green) color options.
Pros And Cons Fact At Redmi Note 10 Review
As you saw the key specification of the mobile in this post, that’s great, but we found some features that should be better than this at this budget. Here are the pros and cons fact of the Redmi Note 10 Review that will help you to make the best decision.
- It has a 6.43-inch super AMOLED display that consumes the device battery very low
- It allows you to watch movies or play games on a clean and lag-free display.
- Redmi Note 10 mobile allows you to use a dual sim card and a micro SD card at the same time because the company has decided to bring a Dedicated Card Slot.
- It has a decent snapdragon 678 processor which allows you to play lite games without any lag issues.
- The mobile has featured a 48Mp primary camera on the backside, which allows you to capture 4K videos
- With the help of a front camera, you can capture Full HD+ videos also
- The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Currently, the device is running on the Android 11 Operating system, but the most awaited advantage is, that this is upgradable to Android 12 Os.
- The company has sent a 33w fast charger inside the new box to charge its 5000mAh powerful battery capacity.
- You can buy the brand new mobile in Shadow Black (Onyx Gray), Frost White (Pebble White), and Aqua Green (Lake Green) colors.
- The mobile features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Display, but the screen refresh rate should be at least 90Hz, the company has not cleared the spec of the display refresh rate, but according to experts, the mobile features a 60FPS screen Refresh rate.
- The mobile is not protected by any IPX Rating protections, it has supported the IP53 protections, which can stop dust and splash resistance. It should be protected by IPX 7 Rating protections.
- The front side camera allows you to capture 1080p videos at only 30FPS, which is not enough and should be supported by 60FPS framing.
- The company has brought a Super AMOLED display, but the fingerprint scanner placed on the side should be placed on display.
FAQ on Redmi Note 10 Mobile
Is Redmi Note 10’s worth buying?
Yes, the Redmi Note 10 mobile is excellent and features many powerful things on a good budget.
Is Redmi Note 10 durable?
The Mobile is built-in with a plastic frame and plastic backside, and the front side has an AMOLED panel. so if you save your device’s display front the outsider attracts, the phone is so durable.
Is Redmi Note 10 weak?
According to the JerryRigEverything site, the mobile is a little bit weak. They have diagnosed the device and tested its durability.
Why Redmi Note 10 is hanging?
The Redmi Note 10 mobile is for light gamers and personal use. If you use this mobile for multipurpose then you can see a little lag and hang issues because it has a Snapdragon 678 processor that is built for a little use, not for professional use.
So, In my opinion, the Redmi Note 10 is one of the best lite gaming smartphones under a 13k budget. This phone allows you to capture great selfies and videos and allows you to play heavy games like PUBG and COD in a smooth setting, in this budget, that is Great.