Motorola is a well-known smartphone brand over the world. It introduces a lot of tons in the mobile market. The provides many flagships cheapest with great performances on their recent smartphones. The previous year, the company introduced another budget-powerful smartphone in the mobile market, named Motorola Moto G60.
This phone has really such great performance, powerful battery life, and awesome 108Mp camera efficiency. As well it features 120FPS recording with 4K resolutions, which is never provided by other brands in this range.
So today, in this post we are going to review this phone. Let’s see what is the Pros And Cons Fact In Motorola Moto G60 Review. If you are a true Motorola phone lover, then this post may help you to choose the right decision.
Motorola Moto G60 Review
Motorola was first available on 27th April 2021. It was announced on 20th April 2021. This phone is based on 4G LTE technology. In this phone, you can access the 2G, 3G, and 4G connectivity. It is a 9.8 mm thick smartphone with over 225g weight.
Motorola Moto G60 is built with a plastic frame and plastic back. The front has a glass display. This time the company has decided to go with Water repellent design. There is a shared card cutout to use a dual sim card or a single sim card paired with a Micro SD card.
The front has a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera. The backside has a rectangular shape, in which place triple rear camera setups and a well mid has its brand logo. So overall the build quality is Good. The thickness and weight are really a little high, but the overall quality is good.
Motorola Moto G60 has brought a 6.8 Inch full hd+ display with HDR10 features. The display features a 120Hz refresh rate. it features 395 PPI density. The company has cut the punch hole design in the display for the front camera.
This display features Full HD+ resolution so that you never feel trouble while watching Full HD videos and playing heavy games. The display is really bigger. It will help you to edit videos beautifully, even if you can play games perfectly.
Processor And OS
The phone is running on the latest Android 11 operating system. Motorola Moto G60 is powered by an octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor which is built on an 8nm process. Its octa-core CPU processed 2-cores of Kryo 470 Gold with a clock speed of 2.23GHz and 6-cores of Kryo 470 Silver with a max clock speed of 1.8 GHz.
If you like to play games perfectly, then its Adreno 618 GPU will help you to play competitive games. It processes its graphics amazingly. Overall total performance is amazing.
Now moving to camera efficiency. The company has decided to bring a triple rear camera setup. The company has placed a 108Mp primary wide camera, an 8Mp wide-angle camera, and a 2mp depth sensor. We are surprised! because there is no macro sensor.
This rear camera setup can capture 4K video at 30 to 120FPS, as well you can shoot 1080p video up to 240FPS. Its HDR and Panorama unlock amazing photography ideas.
For front-facing vlogs or making video calls, the phone has a 32Mp front camera. It will also record a 4K video at 30FPS, even the front also has LED flashlights and HDR supports.
Moto G60 has a Loudspeaker paired with a 3.5mm audio output jack. With the help of you can listen to music using earphones and headphones. As for the wireless connectivity, phone has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, GPS, NFC, and FM radio, etc
As for security, the phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It works really well. As well as it features an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, etc.
Motorola Moto G60 brings a 6000mAh powerful battery capacity. For power supply, the company has sent a 20W fast charger. It also supports Quick Charge 4.
As advertised, the phone can be charged fully from zero within 45 min. Such as great battery and charging capabilities.
Motorola Moto G60 Pros
- 6.8 Inch biggest Full HD+ Display with HDR supports
- Motorola Moto G60 features a 120Hz refresh rate display for the smoothest gaming experience. It helps to play lag-free competitive gaming and scratch-free videos.
- Running On Latest Android 11 Operating System.
- Motorola Moto G60 brought an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor for amazing performances and lag-free multitasking.
- Its Adreno 618GPU process has amazing graphics quality. It helps while gaming and watching videos.
- It has 128GB storage paired with 6GB RAM
- Its 108Mp rear camera can shoot 4K video at 30 t 120FPS.
- The front shooter can shoot also 4K recording at 30FPS.
- Its rear-mounted fingerprint sensor really works pretty well.
- The phone has a massive 6000mAh powerful battery capacity.
- Its 20W fast charger can charge it fully in under 45 min.
- The phone is available in Dynamic Gray and Frosted Champagne color options.
- It is not protected with an IPX rating, but the design can repellent water.
Motorola Moto G60 Cons
- The phone looked bulky. Its thickness is up to 9mm. The ideal thickness of a phone is around 8nm.
- Moto G 60 weight we measured up to 225g, The phone looked bulky in hand.
- The phone hasn’t featured IPX water and dust protections.
- The phone has an IPS LCD DispalyLCD Display, which would be AMOLED because many smartphone brands provide Amoled panels in this range.
- The phone has a really good Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor, but at this range, I am not satisfied, Should be up to Snapdragon 750 processor paired with Adreno 620GPU.
- The phone has shared card slots, with this you can use only one sim card and a Micro SD card at the same time, even you can use a dual sim card without using an external SD card.
- Motorola Moto G60 has a triple camera setup, in which Macron Sensor is unavailable
- The front has a 32MP camera and they can shoot 4K video at only 30FPS, should be up to 60FPS
- The phone has brought Bluetooth V5.0, many smartphone brands shifted to Bluetooth V5.2
- As for the power supply, the phone has brought only a 20W fast charger to charge its 6000mAh battery should be up to 30W
- There is no Wireless charging or reverse charging in the phone.
Is Motorola Moto G60 Worth Buying?
In my case, the phone is really in good condition for a normal gamer, multi-tasking user even a normal phone user. If you are looking for a competitive gaming phone, then you have to make distance with this phone.
If you are looking for photography, videography, or a camera phone then you can go with this phone. its 108Mp rear camera will give you everything that you need.
As well as, you can continue the Youtube channel on this phone. Many of the phone users started affiliate marketing, and social media marketing through the phone, you can also do the same with this phone.
Faq on Moto G60 Review
Here are some queries that come to your mind instantly while you read this review. Here we have just tried to solve the query in short.
Is Moto G60 a good choice?
The Moto G60 will be your good choice if you are looking for a massive battery backup in your phone. Many gamers and streamers looking to buy this type of longest runner battery on their mobile. So this mobile will be your good choice if you are looking for a high-performance battery
Is Moto G60 is 5G or not?
The recent variant of the mobile features the support of 5G connectivity. Ter company has launched its upgraded version in the market
Is Moto G60 too heavy?
The Moto G60 is bulky but not too heavy. You can handle the mobile in your single hand for long sessions. Its weight is around 225 grams.