Samsung has launched One UI 6.0 Stable Update Yesterday for Galaxy A52s 5G Model. After this update, many users reported bugs in the phone. The problem mainly surfaced in the Camera, UI Theme, Dark Mode, and Even Battery Consumption.
Today I updated the One UI 6.0 stable update however first we played the PUBG Mobile game on it to test whether it affected battery backup and system stability. As always, Samsung is not a gaming phone so many times we faced the lag and frame drops during gaming but one thing we noticed was that it stopped overheating as previously we have played. Let’s explore the full information–
5 Known Issues in Galaxy A52s 5G Mobile After One UI 6.0 Stable Update
When I upgraded my phone to the latest One UI version., first of all, we noticed, that the UI had changed and been enhanced. We feel like it’s a brand-new phone with a new UI skin. Apart from that, we feel many bugs and problems in the Theme after the update–
- Forced Dark Mode: This is a very useful feature by Samsung that allows you to turn on the dark mode on every element rendered on the phone. After the One UI 6.0 Stable Update, it doesn’t work quite well. It should little improvements.
- Rear Camera: When I press the camera app, it takes some time to work properly. Initially, it displays a blurry image, and after a few milliseconds, it enters working mode, but there is a delay.
- Playstore Stuck: After this update, When I tried to update my application through Play Store it stuck in the loading screen. I restarted the application, even the phone, but it doesn’t work.
- Scratch Lag: I know, the Galaxy A52s is not a competitive gaming phone, But today I feel like I am using a basic phone to play games. Many times we face scratch lag even in lof FPS Settings. Before this update, it was so controlled but after this, it looks to increase the scratch lag.
- OIS Issues: Before this update, the OIS features we in good condition. it can shoot Shacky images in very good condition, but after this update, sometimes it looks like delays in video recording. Suddenly we opened the camera application and turned into the video option, then started recording, it started delays and was going on intermittently.
Hopefully, These Bugs can be fixed in the next security patch update. But one good thing is, I would like to tell you is that, when you face any issues in the system, just restart your phone. I face issues and bugs in the system but when I started for a while it stopped rendering bugs in the phone.
Does Galaxy A52s 5G have a 120Hz Display?
Yes, The Galaxy A52s 5G has a 6.52-inch, Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz screen refresh rate. It comes with 800 nits (HBM) brightness and 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution.
What connectivity options does the Galaxy A52s 5G offer?
The phone supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC (market/region dependent), and various positioning systems including GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, and QZSS.
Does Galaxy A52s 5G Support 4K Recording?
The phone features a quad-camera setup with a 64 MP main lens, 12 MP ultrawide lens, 5 MP macro lens, and a 5 MP depth sensor. It supports 4K video recording and comes with various camera features like PDAF, OIS, and HDR
What are the Battery Capabilities and Charging Efficiency?
The Galaxy A52s 5G features 25W wired charging. This means the phone supports fast charging with a maximum power output of 25 watts when using a compatible charger. This allows users to quickly recharge the 4500 mAh battery, ensuring a convenient and efficient charging experience.