The most hyped iQOO Neo 6 5G makes its impact on all gamers & multitasking users. It was launched on 31st May 2022 in India.
After the launch, the games were flatted on this phone because this phone carries a powerful 3.2GHz max clock speed CPU which allows it to do multitasking and 90FPS gaming as well.
Further, its price was so cool that’s why everyone started buying iQOO Neo 6 5G phone, but today we have so many brands with high-efficiency performances so, because of that a question raised, Is it worth Buying iQOO Neo 6 5G in 2023? Let’s dive into this-
iQOO Neo 6 5G Price
As for the pricing, the iQOO Neo 6 5G price starts at Rs 26,999 for the base variant 6GB RAM+128GB Storage while you have to pay Rs 28999 for the top variant 8GB RAM+128GB Storage.
If you purchase through your SBI or HDFC Credit card, then you can get an instant 1500 discount & up to 500 cashback on Amazon & Flipkart.
iQOO Neo 6 5G Specifications
|iQOO Neo 6 5G
|31st May 2023
|5G, 4G, 3G, 2G, GSM
|6.42 x 3.00 x 0.33 in
|6.62 Inch AMOLED,
|1080 x 2400 pixels
|500 nits (typ),
800 nits (HBM),
1300 nits (peak)
|Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
|1xKryo 585 @3.2 GHz,
3xKryo 585 @2.42 GHz,
4xKryo [email protected] GHz
|LED flash, HDR, panorama
|8GB RAM+256GB Storage,
12GB RAM+256GB Storage
|Wired Quick Charging
|Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
|Dark Nova, Cyber Rage
Should You Buy iQOO Neo 6 5G In 2023?
As you know, the phone is based on Android 12, and currently, popular brands run on Android 13 and very soon it will be upgraded to Android 14, so, because of that a question arises here, Is it worth buying the iQOO neo 6 5G in 2023?
If you are a multitasking user and a competitive gamer and want to buy a Vivo phone at an affordable rate, then the iQOO Neo 6 5G is still worth buying in 2023 because it gives you a flagship-level feature under affordable price segments.
The iQOO Neo 6 5G comes with a larger 6.62-inch sAMOLED display with the support of the fastest 120Hz screen refresh rate that will give you unexpected graphics smoothness no matter whether you playing games or watching movies.
For multitasking and competitive-level gaming, the company has provided an octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G processor which is built on excellent 7nm processes.
Specifically, gamers always looking for long-lasting battery life in phones, if you are the same then this phone is for you because the iQOO Neo 6 provides you with a 4700mAh onboard battery while you can find an 80W quick wired charger in the box that can charge this phone 100% under 30 minutes.
furthermore, you can do good videography and photography using its 64Mp triple camera setup on the rear side, which allows you to shoot 60FPS video at 4K resolution.
Front facing camera allows you to shoot 30FPS video at 1080p, it should be a little improved but that is good for normal users.
After the years, the iQOO Neo 6 5G Performance is quite well, and many people purchasing it right now. But before buying it, we should know about its advantages and disadvantages so below we have shared the iQOO Neo 6 5G Pros & Cons fact that will help you to make the right decision…
- 6.62 Inch Larger AMOLED display with 1300nits Peak Brightness
- Support 120Hz fast refresh rate
- Equips Snapdragon 870 5G Chipse with a max clock speed of 3.2GHz
- Memory provides up to 256GB Storage paring with up to 8GB RAM
- Support ultra-fast storage typ 3.1
- The rear camera setup allows you to shoot 4K recording at 60FPS
- The under-display fingerprint sensor rear accurate prints and allow locking and unlocking your phone.
- Good 4700mAh Battery Capacity with an Excellent 80W fast charger
- Pixel Density is around 398 PPI and should be around 500
- Running on Android 12 should support Android 14
- The processor is extraordinary but the condenser build process is 7nm, currently, the 4nm processor work quite well.
- No 3.5mm Audio Jack Support
- The external Card Slot is unavailable
- Only 4700mAh battery capacity should be around 5000mAh