Finally, Apple has released Stable iOS 17.2 for iPhone users with a Journal App, Spatial Video Capture, and some New Widgets for the home and lock screen. This update brings a lot of enhancements and bug fixes like overheating, scratch lags, and security options.
We have already seen a few more advanced features in the iOS 17.2 Beta update but the stable software update is more enhanced and optimized.
For iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max Users enable the Spatial Video Recording Method and add a few more extra activity features for the Action Button. Furthermore, it also includes a new Weather widget, AirDrop improvements, and Messages app enhancement. Overall this update is especially focused on enhancing the user experience and system security.
iOS 17.2 New Features
Apple has included new features in the iOS 17.2 update like a Digital Clock widget, Weather widgets, a Favourite Songs Playlist in Apple Music, AirDrop improvements, a new sticker option in the context menu, and New Memoji features. Here are the new features included in iOS 17.2 Stable Update–
- Journal App: Apple introduces Journal, a new iPhone app that guides users in reflecting on their everyday moments and life’s special events. The app employs on-device machine learning to generate personalized suggestions, actively inspiring users to document and contemplate their individual experiences in a digital journal.
- New Weather widgets: In this update, the Company has included enhanced and Optimized New Weather Widgets you can use on your home screen.
- Digital Clock widget: Digital clocks were already introduced in Android phones a decade ago, but Apple has done it, in this latest update. Now you can feel ethenic via the Digital Clock Widget.
- Favorite Songs Playlist in Apple Music: This features newly introduced by Apple which allows you to make a special song favorite and you can see your all favorite song in a dedicated playlist.
- New Sticker option in the context menu: In this context menu, you can find new stickers.
- AirDrop improvements: Airdrop is one of the main features for iOS devices. In this update, the company has enhanced the UI and optimization to bring a smooth user experience.
- Spatial Video Recording: The iOS 17.2 update added a cool thing to iPhone 15 Pro cameras. It’s called spatial video recording, and it lets you make 3D videos using the main and ultrawide cameras. They talked about this at the WWDC when they introduced iOS 17.
- Memoji updates& Messages app: This update also brings Memoji Update enhanced the messaging app to give you a seamless UI experience.
- Catch-up button to jump to the first unread message: When a new message arrives on your phone, it looks like a bearing subject ahead of this update, but now you can jump directly to the unread messages if you left it mistakenly.
- Contact Key Verification Security: Wireless Contact Key data transferring is one of the necessary features. This update brings the enhancement in Security and privacy.
- Qi2 wireless charging support: The QI2 charging method is now supportable for iPhone 13 and iPhone 14 Base Model users.
- Enhanced AutoFill: Autofill features save your time by filling bearing forms, but the company has enhanced these features by caring about users’ privacy and user experience.
How To Install iOS 17.2 Update on Your iPhone?
If you have no idea about how to install the latest iOS 17.2 Stable update in your iPhone then you have to follow these simple steps. Head to Settings> General > Software Update and download> Now Follow The Instructions. A notable point is, that users should have their phones charged before updating their iPhones or can plug in their phone to the charging.