The most awaited smartphone Samsung Galaxy S12 is all set to launch on 23rd January 2023 worldwide. This is one of the most expensive smartphones ever with fantastic performance. It makes us feel like premium users with its design and its compatibility.
Its launch date was delayed, due to its network preferences. The company has looking to upgrade it to 5G connectivity so that users can enjoy the 5G internet in the most awaited Samsung Mobile Galaxy S12.
Today, in this post, we are gonna share its full specification and expect price so that you can be prepared to buy this one.
Samsung Galaxy S12 Price
The most awaited, Samsung’s upcoming smartphone Samsung Galaxy Expected to be priced at around $999 (Around Rs 79000) for the base variant of 6GB RAM+128GB Storage. Unfortunately, we don’t get any information about its other variant.
But we are assuming that the phone will come with 6GB RAM+128GB Storage and 8GB RAM+128GB and 256GB of storage variants. Somewhere on the internet, rumored that the mobile will come with 10GB and 12GB Of ram, which is undoubtedly wrong.
Samsung Is looking for an expensive, but note too that this news is completely wrong, it is rumored that Samsung is researching 10GB and 12GB of ram devices but that is not Galaxy S12.
Samsung Galaxy S12 Full Specifications [Leaked]
Samsung is all set to launch its new variant in the market, named the Galaxy S12 model number. As per the leaks, the Galaxy S12 will come with a 6.4 Inches Super AMOLED display that supports a 90Hz refresh rate and a 200+ touch sampling rate with high-res touch sensitivity.
It is built in with a plastic frame, glass back, and super AMOLED front. The right side has a power button and volume rocker. The bottom has a USB Type Charging Port, unfortunately, there is no 3.5mm jack port. Alongside there, you can find a dual speaker and a mic for making a call.
The Galaxy S12 has a 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED display that supports a 90Hz refresh rate, and a 200+ touch sampling rate, and it is supported also 550 pixels per inch (PPI)
There is a punch hole cutout on the top middle corner to place a front camera. It is protected with Corning gorilla glass protection, which is amazing.
Enhanced Processor & OS
The device is come with Android 13Os based on its standard but optimized Ui. The Galaxy S12 is equipped with an octa-core Exynos 9820 processor which is built on 8nm processes. You can play heavy games on it easily without any lag issues.
Also, you can multitask on it. Its CPU is optimized with 2-cores of Mongoose M4 with a max clock speed of 1.72GHz, and 2-cores of Cortex-A75 with a max clock speed of 2.31GHz, and 2-cores of Cortex-A75 with a max clock speed of 1.73GHz
The galaxy S12 is featured a quad-camera setup on the rear side including a 45MP + 20MP + 16MP + 8MP camera, where is 45Mp optics is a wide-angle shooter, 16Mmp is a UV optics, 16Mp is a high-res HDR Supported Optics and 8Mp is a depth sensor.
For making video calls, the company has provided a 16Mp front-facing camera on the front side. You can shoot FHD+ video using both cameras.
The Galaxy S12 will carry a 60W fast charger inside the new pack to charge its 6000mAh massive battery capacity. As the company claimed, the phone may be produced more than 72h battery life while you listen to offline music on it.
It supports an In-Display fingerprint sensor which will work too fast because it is built in with ultra-silicon CoS and magnet power which can read fingerprints fastly and accurately.
Apart from that, it supports an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2, ANT+, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, and Samsung DeX (desktop experience support).
Pros & Cons Fact At Samsung Galaxy S12 Review
As you see from its specification, its specification looked like a killer device but something is looking a little bit backspace. However, the device is not launched yet, but accordingly, its specification revealed, we have made the “Pros & Cons” table here.
- It has a larger 6.44inch Dynamic AMOLED display
- The Galaxy S12 supports a 90Hz refresh rate
- It is based on the latest Android 13Os which will be upgradable also.
- The Galaxy S12 is equipped Exynos 9820 upgraded chipset.
- It has a dynamic In-display fingerprint sensor
- Powerful Camera with Sony Sensor
- Supports 4k video recording support.
- Its Extra Zoom features will provide Digital Camera Like shoots.
- Its AMOLED Panel consumes low battery capacity so you can use your phone for a more extended session.
- Its max clock speed of 2.31 GHz enhances gaming and device performance so that you can enjoy smoother display experiences.
- The surprising thing is, it will provide the highest 12GB Of RAM variants to the mobile market, which means it will be going to be a flagship one
- It has a 90Hz refresh Rate Display, at this budget, the company should have to provide a 12Ohz refresh rate display.
- It supports 4K recording at only 60FPS, which should be at least 90FPS recording
- The Galaxy S12 has not placed the 3.5mm Jack Port, So you have to buy a new Type-C Earphone or Headphones.
- There is no information about IP Rating Protections
- The display should be applied by the touch-sensitive protected coating, but there is only gorilla glass protection.
- There is a drop-notch cutout on the front side for the selfie shooter, it becomes a standard design, and should be replaced with a Punch-Hole cutout that would make it beautiful.
So, we have these are information right now. If the device will leak any kind of information, we will definitely let you know the right information.