Motorola G32 is a new model under the G series phones from the company that promised to give high-end performances with that phone. The Company introduced the Motorola G32 phone on July 28, 2023, in India.
The most highlighted point in this phone was its 6nm processors, 50Mp primary camera & 5000mAh massive battery capacity.
This phone comes under a 13k budget in India starting from 10,999 for the base variant while you can get a high-end variant at 11,999 in India. So the point is, Should you prefer Motorola G32 in 2023? Let’s dive into this…
Motorola G32 Price & Offers
As for the pricing, the Motorola G32 price starts at Rs 10,999 for the base variant 4GB RAM+64GB Storage, while it costs Rs 11,999 for the high-end variant 8GB RAM+128GB Storage.
As for the ongoing offers, Amazon India has been offered this phone with 2-year security certifications that cost around 1999 amazon has invited you to get it for free if you buy this phone from Amazon. You can check more details & ongoing offers here-
Is Motorola G32 5G Worth Buying in 2023?
If you are looking for a clean UI and stable Android experience and also you are a fan of Motorola, then this phone is for you and I will recommend you, but when it comes to performances, the latest technology & premiums, then I would like to say you that, you should make distance with this phone.
Recently Xiaomi introduced one of the cheapest 5G phone in India called the Redmi 12 5G come at the same price point. Apart from that, the Vivo has also introduced another cheapest 5G phone Vivo T2X in India costing Rs 12,999 for the base variant.
What I mean to say is that if another company is offering your new technology, at almost the same price why not go with the brand-new phone with advanced technology?
The Motorola G32 is the best option for those, who are ready to sacrifice with 5G internet and some premium features available in Redmi, Realme, Vivo & POCO Phones.
Motorola G32 Key Specifications
|28 July 2023
|LTE/ HSPA /GSM
|6.37 x 2.91 x 0.33 in
|6.5 Inch, IPS LCD
|1080 x 2400 p
|405 PPI Density
|Android 12, Upgradable
|Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
|LED, Flashlights, Panorama, HDR
|4GB RAM+64GB Storage,
8GB RAM+128GB Storage
|Mineral Grey, Satin Silver, Rose Gold
Motorola G32 Quick Review
Motorola phones are always known for their clean UI & stock Android experiences. It never leaves any way to make users’ experience better every day. I personally like Motorola Phones, even though I used Edge 30 and other models, and that gives us great user experiences.
When we talk about Motorola G32, it is basically a low-end device with quality features, a Clean UI, and a greater user experience.
Unfortunately, we missed so many features in this phone but as per the price, it looks great. It’s 6.5-inch, IPS LCD Display allows you to enjoy FHD+ videos without any problems, and even its 90Hz refresh rate gives you buttery smooth graphics.
It is running on Android 10-based My-UI UI which is upgradable to Android 13 out of the box. The Motorola G32 is equipped with an octa-core, Snapdragon 680 processor which is built on 6nm processes. That is as good as its price.
You can play light games on it, you can create assignments, do office work, call, video call, message, etc. without any issues but if you are looking for competitive gaming and heavy applications, then this phone is not for you.
On the other side, its triple camera system allows you to capture 4K recording. The primary camera is a 50Mp while other 8Mp and 2Mp lenses give you more flexibility in your photography. The front side has a 16Mp shooter for making video calls, and taking selfies even also supports 1080p recording at 30FPS.
The battery includes a 5000mAh non-removal allows you to use your phone for longer sessions. Its 30W charger can charge it within an hour.
Apart from that, there are all necessary sensors available like Gyro, Proximity, Side-Mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm jack, etc.
Pros & Cons Fact At Motorola G32 Review
This always helps you to make the right decision when you look to buy something online. pros & Cons facts give you advantages and disadvantages facts about the product. So it helps to understand, what you need and what the product will have. See below, the pros & cons facts about the Motorola G32 Phone.
- It has a premium design and good build-quality frames.
- The display is also fantastic with the 90Hz refresh rate
- The LCD panel is the brightest and good to see on sun also
- The Operating System is upgradable to Android 13 out of the box.
- Snapdragon 680 is a good processor at this price.
- The 50Mp shooter allows you to capture your favorite memory in the phone
- 4K recording enabled
- HDR and panorama are supported by the rear camera setup.
- 3.5mm Jack available to enjoy the wired wearable device
- There is also a Dedicated card that allows you to use dual SIM cards and a micro SD card.
- Its 5000mAh non-removal batter gives you long-lasting life
- The 30W fast charger allows you to charge it quickly.
- Available in multi-color options.
- The side-mounted fingerprint scanner reads fingerprints easily.
- Unfortunately, the 5G Network is not supported on this phone. The company should improve this in the upcoming model.
- There is a good 6nm processor but if there is a 5 nm processor that will be more powerful and energy efficient.
- There is no support for 60FPS Recording
- The front camera needs improvements in creating good pictures.
- No waterproofing